WHO’S USING 3D VIRTUAL DIGITAL SCANNING AND WHY
3-Dimensional virtual scanning is a technology being used internationally in most every business, non-profit, and governmental sector. It’s solving problems, improving customer engagement, team communication, and regulatory documentation throughout the country and in all kinds of commercial, industrial, retail, cultural, regulatory applications.
How are others using this technology?
- Real estate – Share properties with existing clients for at-home previews; elevate your MLS pages to capture new clients; conduct remote inspection of investment properties
- Construction – Commercial or residential, save money and time with improved building information modeling, milestone and as-built documentation, purchase conditions
- Insurance – Decrease disagreements between policy holder and carrier/contractor and adjuster; permanent record of time-stamped, unalterable scans. No tape measurements or paper sketches
- Project Management – Document and share accurate and realistic information quickly; Enhance field validation, improve collaboration, confirm documentation; engaging marketing and project presentations
- Rental Property – Increase occupancy rate of vacation rentals; improve online search results through better site engagement
- Retail – Engage online browsers and provide key details to encourage a deeper dive into your website and a stronger desire to make an IRL visit
- Architecture – Use the accurate, immersive photorealistic model to share and export into Autodesk, Revit or other architectural or BMI software; use immersive 3D virtual tour for marketing and project presentations
- Museums and cultural sites – document significant cultural sites; provide for up close inspection of rare and delicate artifacts, artworks, and spaces
This technology is flexible and adaptable. It’s a smart way to improve processes, communications, sales, online marketing and more. A 3D virtual scan could be the problem solver you’ve been looking for. Look around our website or give us a call to learn more. We’ll be happy to talk in depth about your industry and your business specific challenges and ideas.