Space 3D Virtual Reality Scans and the Coronavirus
Ensuring the safety and health of our employees, clients, families, and communities is a priority. Our processes have always been low touch/limited contact due to the nature of the business. Our scans have always been conducted in spaces empty of people and requiring little more onsite client support that access. To ensure that all steps in our process help to fight the spread of COVID-19, here is the enhanced checklist we follow for each project:
- Follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) for “Basic Protective Measures” and the Centers for Disease Control’s “Keeping the Workplace Safe” guidelines, and state guidance for the work site location.
- Request remote or single-person site access.
- Limit surface touches to sanitized doors, light switches, or any other necessary touch points. Surfaces are sanitized before and after touching.- Carry and use gloves, sanitized wipes, and sprays. Masks are also worn if in the presence of anyone. Used PPE goes with us and is safely disposed of.
- News and updates are monitored for any changes
- Access and scan plans are customized to meet each client’s needs.
We hope these guidelines are useful during this stressful time. Contact me directly at: email@example.com or call at 859-545-9911 with questions and to talk about how we can create a virtual tour to meet your needs.